Thursday, March 30, 2017

She is still the best!

Recently life has not been that good but it gives me time to think about what's my kind of life's direction. What kind of life suits me and good for me.

I hope I see the life's journey more early, but it's not all too late. It just a little more messed up and gotta deal with it. But it's okay, nothing is too late when you still have your breathes.
--
Recently, mom keeps calling me from time to time and I really appreciate it because she knows I need her. She brought me lots of fruits and homecooked meat (frozen) so I can unfreeze it and eat. Her love for me is overwhelm and I miss her. Thankful for having her in my life. She is the only one who doesn't judge me but constantly concerns me. That's the love of a mother!
--
I know it's pretty hard to find someone who really understands me but I did not dare to ask much for my life as God's grace is sufficient for us.
--
Sooner or later those march makers would come and find me but so far I try to make clear that I'm not ready. I don't care what they trying to do (even out of good heart) they just don't know my story. I'm sorry!
--
My own vacation is coming soon and I don't know how it will goes but for sure I'll be getting fat and I just need to buy some stuff for myself. Just this time, usually I don't simply buy things for myself.

Hope everyone has a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment