Monday, January 29, 2018

It's 2018 -end of JAN

I can't believe it. Recently, I really been super tired and I am not doing good at work. That's so stressful when you don't know anything and thing just doesn't work as it seems to be. Other than sorry and guilty, I am not sure what should I say.

--

I told myself this year I need to change! I can't just keep thinking about the past and reminiscing it, be it happy moments or sad moments (frankly, mostly sad). To be honest, I failed to do so even at the very beginning of 2018. Well, nothing will be too late when you still have the chance to breath right?

I really hope that I would have big improvement be it spiritually, physically or mentally. I have been sick since the beginning of January and now I still have a little. My body just getting weaker and weaker day-by-day. Sore throats, fever, cough, sore eyes, drowsiness ... and the list goes on and on. I don't know what to do and how to tell my boss.. he would be probably super disappointed at my performance. I am really sorry. I really hate myself at this very moment. Feeling so helpless and strengthless...
--

It is also a year where people at church asking/thinking that it's time to find HUSBAND!!!
I am not ready yet as my life is in a real mess right now!

--

Back to 2017, end of the year my brother finally got married! Really happy for him. It was quite a tiring two weekends but thank God everything went on really smoothly.
2017, was like a roller-coaster for me. Too much happenings & too fast the time has passed.

--

Note to self:
fannen,

No matter what happens now, its not forever,
Cherish and enjoy the good & bad moments while they last.
Failures are there to tell you, nothing is perfect. It's okay to fail.
Successes are there to tell you, without God, nothing is possible!

Never give up on faith, as before.
Never look back on past, as before.

A day alive, is a chance.


fannen

No comments:

Post a Comment