Friday, September 19, 2014

Back to the unit

Sadness is still there.

How can a both who once sleep together intimately had no love towards each other anymore? It's rather impossible. I want to help but I can't. I know they still care for each other just because they are not willing to let go their ego and compromise with one another.
--
Maybe I should let go or I should appreciate what I had now before it goes away. I am gonna miss it so much (apply to people or thing). Seriously, knowing the bad ending that gonna happen is uncomfortable feeling.
--
Kind of feeling empty when the house is so quiet even the new housemate is here. However, I didn't see him before and he locked inside the room. Please don't come out now because I am not ready to meet him. lol. I am not sure to give him a smile only or to open my mouth and say hi. AWKWARD!
--
Little AnAn is growing up. He can remembers me now even I have a sem break. Because usually he will forgot me when I came back here again. When we had established a good relationship then I need go back gain. So that's the cycle. He shared with me his biscuits even without me asking. I love him so much and he is such a cute boy.
--
Let's smile because nothing can destroy your happiness (:

*Apologize for not update recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment