Thursday, September 25, 2014

Would you still...

Knowing that someone is gonna leave you soon.

Basically is a heart filled with reluctantness.
--
Friend said: How come every of yours will be leaving? It is the same as the previous one. Such a sad case.

What else can I say then?

It might be fate that always make jokes.
--
I was wondering it might be a sense of attachment. Where is my deep love now? I still strongly believe that it is still rooted on Z but not S. S is physically but Z is down inside my soul.

What a complicated love I have. These rapidly decrease my chance of getting married.
--
I like someone that doesn't love my back and someone else might interested on me while I am not. When will these be vice versa?

I am seriously hurt and I knew I am going to be hurt for the second time. That's more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment