Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lazy Sunday

Almost the end of March and my final exam fall on this Friday. Yea, I haven't prepared but I guess I need to start study by today.
--
He is getting sweeter. I know that and he can sense my sadness that I hide from him. Bravo. Many peoples have different kinds of dreams and same go to me. I am not a good planner where I prefer random activities. Well, somehow I need preparation but still, that's somehow contradict. Lol. Think about my future, right after one year I would be able to graduate. I'm not sure what am I going to do. Perhaps an police officer at my country's neighbor.
--
It's been a long time where my parents, my brother and I gather together. Although only four of us, still we didn't manage to have a meet up. Life is getting harder and I'm lazier and hopeless. Sometimes I have a feeling of missing someone yet, I don't know who and why. And I started to be more emotional unstable and weak. Friends are telling me that I'm not as strong as before. I think I need to be strong back then only I can help more people.

Looking back at my pictures of sun I think by next semester I'm able to take nicer with the new devices.
--
Hope everyone have a nice Sunday and find a reason to smile (:

No comments:

Post a Comment