Monday, October 10, 2016

I ate too much

I just can't control myself for eating unceasingly. Gosh, and I had stopped exercise since I back from hometown. All the plans gone.
--
Being an unproductive person today and I feel I'm going to be crazy very soon. Boss gonna kill me soon as well.
--
Consumed a big amount of Korean food and went for a movie 🎥 (it was just okay only, disappointed 😔)

There was a guy in the cinema looks so ignorance and funny 😂 (I'm sorry). He went in the cinema and walked a few rounds over the two rows of seats 💺 but couldn't find his. I wanted to help but I didn't. Thank goodness he finally found his seat, the hidden one as it was too dark. After the movie ended, he was like cutting through here and there and banging people (I'm one of it, but just hand). Haha. And he was like so cool 😎 wearing earphones and looking down at the phone and walked the wrong way. It's rare to find people who being so true (by his expression and the way he behaves).
--
It's gonna be 1st of Nov soon. You know what's it if u had read since last year around this time. I'm not sure what to write or what to buy yet. Maybe I'll just do nothing and forget about everything.

fannen is lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment