Sunday, October 2, 2016

Maybe I'm exaggerating..?

After so long finally met with one of my friend whom I think is a gentleman so far. He was having relationship issues with his current girlfriend. He asked me for help but I'm not expert on this. All the ups and downs, how dramatic it was and out of sudden, I feel that it was a reflection of my case. I'm like so crazy and will be fine afterwards. Maybe I'm too emotional and cannot control it most of the time. Perhaps, what I need is attention. That simple only. Finger crossed that they will have a good and peace ending. At certain stage for sure will have arguments after all the sweet times. It's whether you go through it together or to let go.

That's part of the process in life. Take it or leave it!

All the best to you, Mr. J.
--
Back to hometown. Every time is the same old folks story.
I don't know how come every time when I'm back I feel weird. Super strange feeling.
--
How come you didn't tell me directly that I'm being too dramatic?
I better stop it 🖐🏼

Do you have arguments with your love ones? 😅

fannen.

No comments:

Post a Comment