Monday, October 16, 2017

Defeated by an aedes..

One month ago, I started to get sick, fever, and losing appetite. I thought it was a normal sickness until I vomited blood. Then I begin to think I must have some severe illness in me until I went for a blood test, the doctor told me it was "Dengue-Positive". At that moment I was stunned as I can't digest the word at the moment. Then I was admitted to the hospital. Aside from that, there are few church believers and families who visited me. I really feel their act of love towards me and I am so touched.
Later did I know that it is not easy to recover back to normal. The recovery process is very slow (for me). Right now, I regain my appetite but I am supposed to still have my "eat-clean" diet even though sometimes I cheat. These few weeks my body clock is messing up with me and I do not get enough sleep at well.

I have been slacking in work as I really can't get my focus back. Gosh, the boss is going to fire me soon, real soon.

The sickness really makes me think of many aspects of life. By just one small mosquito, I am like half-dead. How great a man can be?
--
Well, tomorrow parents are visiting me since they are on holiday. We are going to the sushi restaurant! Yay! I don't know when I started to have cravings for sushi. I thought of it all the time, 24/7.

Last month, I went to hometown for like so many times and I really missed it. Mom really takes so good care of me and I really miss her. Finally, we have a family dinner where all members are present, including my brother's in-laws. We pre-celebrated father's birthday (suppose to be on the 15th Oct) and he told us he was touched. He never ever expresses his feelings before. I bet he must be super happy as all these years my brother and I did not manage to celebrate for him, but only short wishes.

--
I have a question for myself, should I move back to my hometown for betterment?

It is really tough. Should I take the challenge and go back to where I belong?

God knows what is best for me.

For those who are reading, I hope you found the direction and purpose in your life. Enjoy every little moment in life and be kind.

fannen

No comments:

Post a Comment