Monday, October 30, 2017

No friend

Today I am very sad because I realized I don't have a friend. Literally a friend. No one to talk to and to share what's happening in my life. I know Jesus is my friend but what I mean is a physical friend. I am not sure am I too dependent or too clingy. I just feel really lonely. No one asked me out for dinner or anything. Like when friends have a plan I'm out of their priority list of friends to be invited. I'm just living on my own, my own world. What is wrong with me? I seem to be transparent to them. Anything that I did or say vanished in the air 🌫

Anyway, if you still have friends around you then I'm happy for you. Cherish them and enjoy the time when you are with them, as not all are blessed with real long-lasting friends.

It's almost the end of October, 2 more months to go before a "refresh" in the calendar and for me.
This is a year where I drastically went up and down in life. Very steep.

I hope yours is a good and memorable one.

fannen

No comments:

Post a Comment