Thursday, October 30, 2014

I thought I was right, but not.

At this moment, this very second, I felt that I am wrong. I am so guilty. I am sorry Mr E. I really hope that you don't put hope on me as it is really not worth it.
I am sorry of what I have done.
--
I am seriously don't know what kind of life am I living now. It is a mess. I couldn't go back and I have zero motivation to move on. Seriously, Deer is busy and I don't wanna trouble him. Yea, I need to understand that we are from two different world and it needs lots of effort to try to fit the other in our life. It is real hard. I hope we can go through this and I have little faith. Unless we have strong love that keeps connecting our hearts. Sacrifices are to be made in order to have a closer step in the heart.

He is good to me.
--
At certain point of life, when your think you are strong and right but actually you are totally weak and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment