Thursday, October 2, 2014

It came on the wrong season again

Every guy is so different. But why those who is suit needs to leaves?
--
He promised the girl many things and the girl started to feel the love he had for him. In between there's so misunderstanding and I think they both had explained it all. That is why communication is so important. They both did had quarrel all the time whenever they are about to have a meet up.

Tonight, the girl just feel so bliss NOT because of he had sex with her. Well, sex do allow both people to feel connected but that only applies to husband and wife. Do not simply do it.
--
Emotional down.

I feel moody and doesn't want to join anything at all. I have really disappointed with them. They just ignored me and I am like invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment