Monday, October 27, 2014

Maybe It Would Be Different

Maybe at certain point of life we might not need each other anymore. Our memories would be blurred and all will be the past. What can we do? as not many things can go to the level of everlasting. Kinship, friendship, love and life. People would just easily give up and those who gain victory are those who endure and fight until the end. I admit that I have lose my fighting's spirit but I know I will need to regain my strength and fight for something, which is worth. As people always say, life is not easy but doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. Every stage of life will has lessons on in, you need to figure it out and learn from it. It is kind of self-improvement also. To be better than yesterday.

By the time when you get married my heart would broke but I will stick it together and be glad for you had found your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment