Friday, January 30, 2015

Alright?

Hey, how was your day? It is a good day or a bad day? neither happy nor sad?
--
Mine supposed to be good day as I met up with my granny. I miss her so much and we hadn't contact each other since last year. Then, my day was liken to the thunderstorm where I dislike. Tears almost flow out of my eyes but I controlled it. Out of sudden my mood was so down and the day was so blue.

All kinds of thought rushed into my mind as before. Then I realized, living in reality, in the presence is so cruel. I still couldn't accept it. Living in presence doesn't means is bad, yet depends on the situations. For me this year, better for me to stay back to my dream and past.

I'm a person who cannot and not able to face the real truth of things that had happened. Believe me, it was scary like nightmare. Somehow, a murderer of my happiness and blissfulness.
--
Didn't managed to text with him since 6pm. It nust be his place don't have internet signal. Hope everything was good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment