Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Done exam

All I can say is to thank God for the last paper. Even though I doesn't know which test to use for every questions.. I just go according with my heart. It might be wrong but at least I wouldn't be that worry. Now I'm waiting for Sunday to come.

These few days there are strong wind I can feel especially I'm living in up above 17th floor.

Yesterday night I keep hearing the wind sounds and worry for today's paper. Finally, nightmare had ended.

My first camera in life had arrived today that i had waited since Monday. It's not bad and I can't wait to use it anywhere. Yay!

Planning to watch drama online yet internet line was so down most probably someone loading a stacks of movie again. Can we share the internet? Download one by one instead of all together. Other people still need to use lo.

--
He was indeed so sweet to her these few days. Blissfulness overload! Love you, by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment