Saturday, January 24, 2015

LDR

It is the 4th day, I miss him so much. I cried every night since the first day he went back. He asked me to be strong for our love. Yea, previously I thought I was strong but actually I'm weak and fragile. We still have long way to go. I didn't hope for much as I don't want to be disappointed and hurt. All kinds of ending I will accept and learn from it.
--
Have you ever met with the situation where the right person came on the wrong time while wrong person came on the right time?

Sometimes, there are opportunities but the timing seems to be so wrong. Anyway, we need to be confident in what we choose and never look back or regret. Do for the best and learn even if it was a wrong choice.
--
I never miss a person so much. It is kind of emotional unstable. Was it a normal state? Or I'm exaggerated?

No comments:

Post a Comment