Tuesday, February 3, 2015

How do you feel?

What do you feel when you see a beautiful bride walking down the aisle and finally meet and hold the hand of the bridegroom? Feel love and happy? If I am the one, I would feel great for the couple that they had finally start their journey of two. However, I'm a bit sad as I don't think I'm able to be able to have the chance walking down the aisle. I'm afraid of marriage and the older I get, the more I don't want to get married. It is good that you can have a status as husband and wife and walk together the rest of the life. But, how many manage to walk finished? Or had changed their marriage's partner?

When seeing people giving birth and have their own babies I feel so amazing, lovely and bliss. But then I have decided not to have one even when I get married. I am no longer able to take up the responsible as a mother.

The most touching is when I saw old couple still holding hands and take good care of each other sweetly. That's how I believe love can last forever if you found the correct one. Not easy but you can try, not as if try to date as many girls as possible but their to be complete with each other, just like a jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment