Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Why care?

Sometimes you want to be true to a person in terms of feelings but then certain feelings doesn't seems to be presentable such as sad, angry and hate. You might think I would hurt the other person when you show it out and relationship would surely be affected.

I always don't show my true feelings as it is not presentable. Happy is a far emotion that so hard to reach in my stand. Sad and disappointments always surrounded me. The reasons that I don't show are because I don't want people to worry about me. Next, people may be affected and feel annoy like how come this lady always in sad mood. And I know, a real fake smile would helps to avoid many issues. Angry, I do angry on particular matters but I keep it. Well, if I show it out for sure I will hurt someone. Enough for being bad as I know the feeling of awfulness. Why not just give way and everyone be happy. It is not easy and depends on which culture you are in. I'm not stereotype but kinda true.

I am drenched emotionally. All had dried up.

A special friend who reminds me that I need to cope with it. If I can do it then I'm strong. The more obstacles, it is a way to train me up to be stronger and tougher. Do enjoy your life while still young!

Shalom (:

No comments:

Post a Comment