Friday, September 30, 2016

A new friend

Recently I had been quite boring so I decided to reinstalled one of the social app where people can tell type out anything they want and people can reply or to like what they posted in anonymous status. Then, I posted my current situations and I got a few reply and in coming messages, which I feel great. Then there's this guy who came and understand my situation and we are kind of exchanging our life stories. Mon, passed. Tues, passed and right until Fri that is today, he left the city and we might not able to chat anymore. Well, he needs a friend but not me. I am sorry!

Sometimes, you feel strange where you can just talk about everything with a stranger instead of a good friend. Well, because you are not afraid of them judging you and the stranger feel free to give any comment or opinion. Do you had or have a stranger friend?

We did not manage to meet each other, maybe in the future or let it remain beautiful in the memories of 2016.

p/s: I will remember what you had taught and told me. Thanks!
--
Going to neighbor country soon. Hopefully can meet my bro there.
--
Not doing well in my work.. I feel super unmotivated and unproductive 😞
--
I was shocked when I realized yesterday there was more than 100 views. That's incredible  ⁠⁠⁠🙀 It motivates me to write more 🖖🏽
Thanks everyone!

Enjoy your day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment