Sunday, May 18, 2014

What you pondering?

What's on your mind now? I just heard the sound of the fork and spoon knock the plate from the balcony. It's the old couple having their meal beside my unit. How warm and sweet they are. I wish my house have more that kind of sounds. Having a meal together is so warming and important to me. Plates are plenty yet non was used. Does your house have that sound when having meal? Or everyone is looking down at their phone without communication? Besides, i do heard sound of television. Hope to watch tv with the old couple even though i have yet to greet them before. Someday! My mind couldn't catch up what's happening now. I have no idea. Wish to end everything but i can't! Life is full of temptations. I afraid one day i might sin against God.

No comments:

Post a Comment