Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Who is the one..

I believe most of the people have headphones. Do you ever have that special peoples when you chat or message with them you would feel extremely bliss? Everything happened, you wish them to know. You can't wait for them to reply. Looking at the phone for almost every second is what you do. Who would that person be in your life? Boyfriend, bestfriend or father?

In my life, i have very special one that i will stay up late just because to message with. Sorry to my health and parents because is not them. Excitement reach the maximum after knowing we can call each other. Then, i realized it's only one way feeling. I know already but i still hold it on. That's the reason i got hurt until i don't have feel of pain. Maybe slowly i would feel it.

Afterall, i do enjoy life without that person. I go out with many other people, enjoy that every short moment of life.

I know i still cheating on myself because every moment I still thinking of you. That's my failure.

Don't let too much of your feeling into a relationship that you yet to confirm. You would lost a lot. This risk are not worth to take. Don't be silly especially girl. For sure you won't forget!

I will never sacrifice my sleep for this anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment