Monday, May 26, 2014

All i need is money

Last week, after knowing my semester fee is that much i really stunt. I didn't know what should i say or do. Where can i get that amount of money in less than two weeks time? Without hesitate, i took the withdrawal letter. I think and think and think. Parents do can give me that amount of money for my whole course but.. I really don't want used up all their money just for my education. It's cruel. A great decision in my life. I never feel so poor before. Thank God that everything is still fine. "God will make a way, where there seems to be no way" this song really encourage me (:

I really will miss them (church) if i left. Even though i don't like coming back to KL. Despite the tiredness i had, this is the place i can serve God more, or to say I can have the chance. I enjoy doing it!

Someone had just committed suicide by jumping from 18th floor and died on the scene. He was staying another block of my unit. I heard that he was the top scholar of my university college. The reason still yet to reveal. Life is just so fragile. Youngster not really want to seek help but to use their own method.

What's the feeling when you trying to help someone yet, the rejected?

In an apps, I get to know a few new peoples around the worlds. Many people bringing a purpose in that apps. Some want sex, some find bf or gf. Some wish to express their real feeling whlie some just wanted to find someone to talk to. But I do loves this apps so much because your status will remain as anonymous unless you want to reveal your real identity. A few post are real sad, some interesting and funny. You can get to know how's is the life of others and makes me feel that i am so blessed. Besides, we can comment on the post. Criticism, Encouragement, Appraisal are there. Like i always said, everyone is so unique and they have a story behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment