Monday, June 27, 2016

Fly Off~

I am just like a little girl with little common sense and no knowledge at all. LOL.

I have been in super stress and nervous state for one whole day until I came back to the sleeping place and had a super nice shower. I can't believe I love here so much and how blissful I am. What is lacking is someone to be side by side always.

Tomorrow I will be attending the training. I pray that I could be able to understand at least a little.

It is good that someone can see through you even though you did not utter a word. I think is better than any psychologist who so called "can read mind" but actually they can't. How blessed is JP. God bless!
--
Texted Hopefully tonight can have a good conversation.
--
I always point my finger at others while neglected that the other four fingers are pointing at me. Now I realized how God really shows mercy to me and always give me chance to be better. Many things had happened and it takes time for me to digest. Death, sicknesses, interaction issues etc.

How about you? Life is good?

No comments:

Post a Comment