Friday, June 17, 2016

Sole

Yea, I still feel here is better.

After-all, I am still alone in this place of living. I urge for a companion but I know I won't get it.

New chapter of life is coming soon.
Found a job but not sure if I am able to make it. Will start to enter into working life next month. A job that I have never learn before in my 4 years of college. Now, everything seems to be so smooth up to the extend that I do not believe in it.

Many people might questioned me of why I did not find a job that is related to my study? Until the extend I also do not know. In the past, I told myself that I would be working in relation to my study but now, everything is so different. Nevermind, I just need to focus on what I am supposed to do and do it the best.

Now spending the very last few weeks with the family. Once I start working, it is gonna be hard to have time with them.

fannen

No comments:

Post a Comment