Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Remain as friend

I know it is easy to make friends but it is rather hard to get a best friend or close friend.

Previously, I used to have few friends and that is why it was harder to get a bestie. As I grow, I found a few friends that I can really be my true self. Sometimes, you would risk this kind of relationship. When you want to go further but maybe the other does not feel that way. Thus, close friend would slowly become friend and later, stranger. I know I have an issue with 'friendship' or any 'relationship'. Once I get close with them I would ended up being total stranger. Maybe is my fate or I just do not know how to handle and the limit. I lose a few closed friends that I really appreciate and longing for because I make mistakes in handling my relationship with them. Misunderstanding and miscommunication are all the factors.

I would just let it be but when I found someone that can really talk with I am really happy. It is like you can really express out your thoughts to someone you trust verbally. Communication is the key but it is a long learning process. Many things still have to learn in life. Just hope that I don't make more mistakes that cause bigger harm.

I am really sorry to you, my close friend.
--
Next week;
I am gonna fly to somewhere again. However, I am really nervous and a bit scared.
--
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment