Friday, June 17, 2016

Waste of time?

I feel like when you really care about a person, you would probably keep mentioning that person and that particular person would not get out of your mind. It is good if that person feel and did it the same way in return. If not, you will probably get hurt easily and feel frustrated when you cannot get what you want (I know that is my emotional management issue). In the end, you will feel that what you did was all a waste and that person would not care but to live a happy life.

Do not waste time on people that does not appreciate you. One day, he or she would understand. Even if nobody knows, God knows. I am not saying to be selfish but once a while, do love and care yourself more.

What I always do is to hide myself in the closed space and keep thinking about negative matters. It will hurts me more and more. Get out of the door, take a walk to get some fresh air or just hang out with friends though you mind is wondering far away. Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment