Thursday, July 14, 2016

Be thankful!

I am really thankful to God for giving me such a good life! I hope that I would not blame God if there's anything bad or unsmooth things happened.

So far so good for my job (currently in 3rd week). Everyday watch YouTube (it is watching the tutorial actually) haha. Even though I am progressing slowly but my boss still gives me lots of encouragements which I am grateful for. Thanks! My colleagues also the same good. There are good bros, fun and willing to teach. And I think I cannot be that lazy and happy-go-lucky anymore. I should put extra efforts. So that I would not let them down.

At this moment, I started to miss my family 😭 For a long time we never really had a good meal together. There's always someone missed the gathering. It's gonna be hard now. And I really sorry to my parents especially they came all the way to meet me and I only manage to eat one meal with them. They are like so good!

--
2 days without a single text. It's okay.
--
Slowly I started to love my simple and easy life. Don't like complicated and I love this slow pace in life. Although the sometimes church does has continuous activities but so far I still can cope with it. It's like just nice. If you ever have a speed up life, why not try to slow it down and have a look at the surroundings. Tomorrow would be a brand new day for me as I enter 23. I really want a simple life and I hope I would not get complicated just as the past. I want to be genuine to everyone I meet and laugh out loud. Seeing myself slightly open to people more, I really feel great because that's a breakthrough for me. Yes I am afraid of new circumstance, but I'm kinda excited for it because I know I have to try and be adventurous.


Without God. I'm nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment