Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Losing End

Would you be at the losing end for someone you love? When I say someone you love doesn't only apply to couples. It might be friends and families.

Doesn't it worth by letting someone you care to win and all you want is to let them be happy? At times, I find it so hard to be at losing end. It might die to I don't want to lose my face or I don't want to get hurt. It's not easy when you know you are right but you don't want to make the situation worse or harm the relationship. Need to measure which is more important, to win an argument or to win a relationship.

How about you? Would you still stand for your rights?

I always tell myself that one day that person would know. You just have to make sure you don't harm the relationship and try to be a peacemaker no matter what situations. God knows.

I'm still learning to be better because I'm always the troublemaker. Every time I make the situation worse because I don't want to be at losing end. Hard right? Life lesson. Personally I don't like to see people get into argument but actually I keep doing it again and again. It's not worth. Silent is gold. You listen more than you speak as speech might be as sharp as knife that hurt others innerly.

Okay.

Thanks for reading.

fannen.

No comments:

Post a Comment