Monday, July 25, 2016

Do you care?

I remember when I was very young, I lack of care and somehow God send people whom I met to give me extra care to fill in the empty gap for 'care'. Looking at the positive side, I am really grateful because those that care really care from their bottom hearts. I remember when I am about secondary school I told my mom that she does not care for me and she asked me how she can show her cares and I was silent. Then her tears drop, I regretted it because I never care for her feelings at that time. I urge for others care but I myself did not care. Later on, my relationship with my mom got better and better. I know how come people do not show concern to me because I did not need people to worry and I play safe. People think I am a good girl and neglected me.

I never knew that at the age of 22 (days before I turn 23), someone told me that he sees the need to take care of me. It really brings comfort to me. Yea, another best friend of mine. Is like no matter how, at least there is one who cares. I know I don't deserve, but I can't help. Sometimes I wanted some care but I am too shy to show it out and I really don't want to bother anyone. Not my parents don't take care of me, is I make them feel I am good and safe. I don't want to make them worry.
--
Gosh, I dreamed of another guy again. What happened to me?
--
Today at least I accomplished something. Thank God! But, I still stuck somewhere ha-ha. Tomorrow only continue.
--
One more things, durian seasons seems like going to end very soon but I haven't got to taste any yet. Craving for it. Yea, once a year most of the Malaysian will crazy for durian.
--
Advice for fannen;
Rich or poor, be humble and remember always those who helped you before. Be thankful in all circumstances. Help as many people as you can.


fannen.

No comments:

Post a Comment