Sunday, August 21, 2016

Contradict

I can't remember when is my favorite weekend. I mean Sunday only because Saturday will be whole day at church. My life is so boring now. Currently feel lonely, because I don't know what can I do.. I just hiding in my own small space, looking at YouTube and scrolling Facebook. I used to go for a walk and meet friends few years back, just hanging around and explore here and there. But, for now, no more..

Wanted to do something but I don't feel like going out.

This whole morning at church and we learned to cook healthy meal with simple and easy steps that makes me happy for a while but I am just too tired. Lol. I got to eat and eat. Help out here and there to makes myself feel busy.

What's your best kind of weekend? Mine is just boring for typical people.

I really admire those that had siblings and friends with them. At least weekend they are able to spend some bonding time. Me? Forget about it. Can't even think of anyone to chat as I know people do have their own families and friends as well.

Maybe it's time to live alone and not to rely on anyone. I am just not good at going out.

Boring blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment