Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Forgetful

It's been a raining morning and it washed the haze away. Haze is back to the city yesterday.
--
I am always that forgetful, playful and careless.

sigh!!

Not a good day when boss a bit stern to me. That's because I am wrong, I am too slow in helping him. I feel so down and useless. We are running out of time and I still need him to help me. I feel so bad especially he is not feeling well.

Tomorrow is our Independence Day but I think I should continue to work. I wanted to work now but when it is at night the internet is super slow.

Maybe I should really put in effort and make something works and happens.

I also forget to rely on God.

I am so sorry to everyone. I can't forgive myself.
--
When someone asking me about S, I really have no idea what to reply because I really don't know how is he and what's he planning and going to do. All I can is to remain silent.
--
I feel so lonely in the city alone. I wish to go back home any time soon but it seems to be impossible :| Missing my family and my hometown.

I need a shoulder to cry.. but I couldn't found any.
--
How are you feeling today?


fannen is down.

No comments:

Post a Comment