Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sense of belonging

Yea, at this hour. Can't fall asleep and I am gonna wake up in few hours.

Did I envy or what? I should say I admire at people who can get back to their home everyday or at least they can get to see their family members everyday. That's makes life easier especially when you get back after whole long day and you can still see people that you love and loves you. You can just share everything that happened on that day, good and bad ones, and get their supports and cares. Rather than coming back and face the four walls. When you sigh, you could hear your echoes of sighing. That's not a good situation, what's more after a tired working day.

I'm trying to be positive in everything but sometimes I just can't. Outwardly I still need to be happy so that people won't ask so much, yea, so fake,

I know that technology makes everything easier where you can say I can use it to connect with my family. However, nothing can be compare with a person physically present. You can get a hug and a pat on shoulder to makes you fell better rather than a single text saying "all the best!".

I don't like this kind of feelings. There's no one to turn to or physically presence so that I could tell him or her something and share everything with. Not to say no one, is yet to found a suitable one. And not everyone is interested in my lame stories. Haha.

Goodnight.

fannen.

No comments:

Post a Comment