Monday, August 8, 2016

Special day

Someone mentioned to me about special day. I was wondering what's a special day? Anniversary, birthday, festivals, wedding? Which one? Tell me. I think so far I do have special moments but not those that I... Wait, I remember one special occasion where I lay down on a rooftop and many meteors on that night. Hmm.. ya, a special night.

Not much special day for me. Mostly is just ordinary.. maybe because I'm alone? Perhaps.

Okay, I'm trying not to be emo. SMILE!

--
Today I saw something but I don't know who to tell or should I tell. I don't like it. But, I don't judge you because I'm more worse. Let's try to be better okay? I know how you feel and I shouldn't let you know my existence. It makes you feel bad. I'm sorry!

--
MWW is always that good. I'm so blessed. I couldn't find people who is so hardworking and kind anymore. For real, he is really that good.


I feel so useless today and I'm so careless. Sigh.

I started to miss my family again. I won't be meeting them anytime soon. I can't believe I had stepped into working life for one month. I'm still not productive.

Goodnight.
fannen.

No comments:

Post a Comment