Thursday, April 3, 2014

85th Day

I started the conversation again! I always ask why always me? Fannen, don't you feel shameful?!? Anyway, I don't know how and what to say but at least we're friends at this moment.

Out of sudden, I feel like I don't want to continue my degree since I had done my diploma. Not to say I don't like my course but i don't think there's such need. The society had indirectly forced us to study as high as possible just to gain more acceptance and higher status. Like i care. It has defeat the purpose of study lo. Study is just for the certificate and no longer for learning. To be honest, you have higher education doesn't mean you are smart. Many things has to learn from outside of education. Back to the topic, I want to earn money just enough for my living and travel XD yea, I am selfish all the time. I never think of others.

I am more and more random nowadays. I just do and go anywhere and thanks for the unlimited freedom my parent had for me. Yea, I can do anything I want. Like a boss! Haha, :D Isn't it good?
* I will not be at M'sia tonight! (:

You're right! Last time I think too much. Some problems are not meant to solve but to accept it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment