Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easy Going

I have a friend who is very generous in all ways. Occasionally, I would admire her because they find pleasure in giving to others. Her life would be more easier and more simple rather than calculative and complicated. No doubt, my dad and brother are generous man. Hesitation wouldn't exist when they're giving. Happiness belong those who gives willingly. Less worry, more genuine.

I am blessed to met and surrounded by many generous people in my life. There's no way for me to repay them and feel so embarrass.

Reluctantly, i will be going back to KL to continue my degree soon. This time i will be alone as brother wasn't there anymore. Finally these few days we had dinner together by mom and bro. Brother would always help mom in the kitchen that's why mom likes him more. My bro is very caring especially towards family and friends. That's what i am lacking at. Blessed are girl who marry with him despite he is not handsome (:

** Readers **
Thanks for reading my boring blog especially from Germany and US!
Have a sound sleep (:

No comments:

Post a Comment