Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Little fear

7/4
It's the second day in Singapore. That feeling of fear is back. Mom did say it is because my heart is weak. I don't know whether is true or not but it's uncomfortable. I need something or someone to hug but I found none.

Here, most of your time would spend on public transports. It's efficient for sure. However, they are all looking down. Sometimes I wonder how come their phone's battery can last that long because mine is like water flowing. Maybe mine is too old and not that advance.

I didn't manage to take nice pictures that I wish to.. mine is just a phone camera.

Anyway, it's a great chance that I am able to join the church counseling class. I did learn at least something new (: and met with many believers who we only manage to meet at Facebook throughout the years.

8/4
Early morning came back to Malaysia. This time I followed my cousin back by bus. Can't believe that brother will be coming back tonight (:

Live without an exam is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment