Tuesday, April 29, 2014

You're the first!

We shouldn't hate someone in bottom our heart right? but they did. When you can't love, so you hate? Is it real? When you don't have love, you won't care then why hate exist? I don't understand! They quarrel in the public again. I just doesn't know where my face shall be hidden. Embarrassing! Self-cheating is not good at all (think positive). When the same issue occur, it doesn't help at all (for me).

Sad.sad.sad.

Seeing sometime you love cracking everyday, every hour and second.

You will first come into my mind automatically when i thought of anything. I know you would listen, give advice and scold just to help me. Unfortunately, I can't do it anymore and you won't. Now, you see a different me. I still hope you're here by my side to support me. Anyhow, i try not to as i promised. It's more and more far~

fannen, don't be greed. People already give more than enough. People enjoy life without you. What do you still want? What's not yours will not be yours. Let go and move on! Allow the sweetness you had ever tasted remain as old good memories in your life forever ((,:


I believe everoyone will have that particular people whom they think of most of the time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment