Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Perfectionist

Few years ago i only realized that i am a perfectionist after a few personality test. Though some of it really general but i had realized.

Then i slowly down graded my standard. I thought i am a person who is very flexible and easy going in the past. However, it is all self-deceit.

Yesterday out of sudden, it came to my mind. I really will angry when people cannot reach my standard. And i don't really like working in a group. As i have my own opinion and when others disagree i would be very frustrated in inner heart. I am a very hard person. Means if you don't follow mine then you go away. Something like that. It's time to change! Thinking back, when i do something i wish i could return and make it perfect without mistake.

It's time to change!

Sorry for didn't update my blog recently! /.\

No comments:

Post a Comment