Thursday, September 1, 2016

Just a little will do...

At times, you need a little confidence to try out something new. Little bit of help in what you are doing. Simple greets. A small action like a pat on the shoulder. Rest in midday. Received random gift.

For me, all we need is to be a little more considerate. I feel like we are lacking of getting to notice others and more selfish, is not all the people but some that I saw throughout my life. Well, I'm not saying I'm a good person who have a good observation skill but it's a life long learning process. Each time you saw, you learned. People might say love is more important but not for all. Being considerate might not involve love, agree? Sometimes you do something extra just because you don't want to get yourself into trouble (that's self-protection). You buy your friend a gift for certain occasion just because he or she do so previously (that's in terms of manner) but does love comes in? I don't think so 😁 Being more considerate comes from many aspects.

Love is another whole new level. It is not as easy as being just considerate. It involves sacrifices, hearts, feelings and so forth.

It's been a cloudy day. Raining started in the evening and it's time to snuggle in the mattress and sleep.


Have a nice there people out there!
Peace 🖖🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment