Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Arguments

Back to reality life. Today nothing much accomplished, tomorrow need to work really hard. Boss must be disappointing right now. Sorry!
--
I should have wrong at the same time but I couldn't see where is it. Please help me realize what is my mistake as I always feel is other party. Gosh! I already give way so much and I explained it endless times but still can't understand. Be it what you say, I'm ugly, someone who doesn't put in any effort, talk too much and closed minded. Then what else can I say? You can't even give me a min of your precious life. Sometimes I regret the thing that I gave but people don't appreciate. But, that's their matter. Argh! Feeling so hurt but someone word just keep cutting my heart again and again that's because I'm stupid enough to let other hurts me. Fool. I don't know what to do now.

No talk then no argument at all, but no connection at all.
--
Though life!

Almost used up all my money 😭😭
--
Would you give way even when you know is not your fault? Maybe?

Just to save the relationship (be it kindship or friendship).


fannen

No comments:

Post a Comment