Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Me? no title yet.

Today out of sudden I think of there's no title to address my current age. I am no longer a girl (too young to call me that). As for 'lady', I'm not at the class yet and for 'woman' it would be in later life or to say it's too generous.

Then, I feel like I should enjoy my current state because everything is so fresh and energize. How to address a female at her early 20's? I should have google on it. Hmm, no answer. I feel happy for a moment. It makes me feel like I am a real free-man. I can do anything I want and bear the consequence by myself. I am responsible for my very own act. Even thou financially is still not stable but God's grace is sufficient. "Let's celebrate!!"
--
I started to miss my best friend. So long time we didn't chat. I think this is the longest time in my memory that we didn't even text. It is weird that I want him to text but I did not want as well. Well, 'commitment' is a big word. Maybe guy have their own way of committing in certain matters that they really want. I don't know, because I am not a male. I am trying but it is hard.

Perhaps, I am overly attached and it makes it getting more and more worse. It is hard not to think of someone whom you are obsessed with. Real HARD! It is like trying to forget who you are. I also start missing my family. Really hard for us to meet. No way to express...

miss you always.
--
Okay, sorry for being emo (down). that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment