Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mooncake Festival

It's the 15th day of the eighth month is lunar calendar. I miss playing with lanterns when I was a kid. I not fancy about my adulthood. Ah, time flies. I wish I could manage to own a space and I can do anything I like, but not that soon. Well, I just had a few bites of jelly mooncake by my hometown's neighbor. She is really such a kind lady. Doesn't has the atmosphere of mooncake festival.
--
I make the wrong decision today. Ah, I should have follow my parents back to hometown since tomorrow is a holiday, a another long weekend. Gosh! I just managed to spent a little time with time. Feeling thankful that they came all the way from hometown and bought durian! My favorite fruits. Mom is so caring and loving. I wish I could have enjoy holidays with family.
--
I had completed my very first puzzle that own by me 🖖🏽 one thousand pieces but boss said it right, I should have buy a larger one. Budget wise, maybe next month I'll go get another bigger one since the discount will last until next month.
--
When someone take you for granted, what would you do? Forgive them? What if it's not about one or two times but always?

I feel like I'm an idiot. The cycle keeps going and I still believe in that person. Sometimes I feel like I'm mistreated but I still... sigh! Biggest mistake in life is to know you. Not saying that I'm good but I think I should stop thinking and doing so much until people can't see my existence. I can't just sitting there and wait and wait but nothing really works out. Doing so much things that doesn't give any better consequences.

fannen is useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment