Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Did I heard wrongly?

My busy weekend are still fully schedule until like forever. I am tired physically and mentally. Drenched. Assignment all dead. Midterm, I better close my eyes tightly.

J.CJM is having wedding dinner this week. Gosh! When I heard of it I stunned for few seconds to recall back who is she. I have long time never see her. I feel sad because she is not marrying a guy that has the same faith with her. Seeing people one by one "unofficially" leave.

One of my good sister told me that she wants to get married and settle down. She said she doesn't want to waste time. Life is too short to wait and wait and wait. In the past she doesn't want to get married but now she changed her mind. I am the opposite of her. Last time, I would wish to have a family and lead a blissful life. I am so willing to make sacrifices and everything. After sometimes, after the leftover scars... nothing can change my mind so far. However, I bless every couple to have a blissful life in the future.
..
We are just good friends. I know he cares for me and always compromise me, I really hope he took me as a good friend and I am the one who think too much. I wish he is similar to you. We're just close friend and won't exceed it.
..

These few days I had been chatting with a few guys. They are good... but not for me (statement that I always use). I would thanks them for making me feel the blissfulness once again. Yea, our path in future doesn't meet with one another. Enjoy while you still breathing. It sounds like so sad when someone is so close with you but you both doesn't belong to each other in the end. He is not the one that would hold your hands and walk the path of life together.

After looking at the statistic, there's one reader from Malaysia. Maybe he or she just passed by but I would like to say Hi and Welcome to my blog ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment