Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Miss him dearly.

I feel my emotional is not stable. Maybe too much of things doesn't went on smoothly. However, I do feel the grace of God in between. He will makes a way, where there seems to be no way!
..
Received a message from brother. He sent me a picture of donuts to show me that he is blessed with sumptuous food. I know he doesn't want us to worry but life there would be very stress. Nothing can replace the empty heart of mine towards this family. I love and miss them. They're so far from me. Father and brother are the man who treated me like their princess.
..
I don't know why I still so concern about you. Out of my conscious you will appear in my mind. It is not as much as before but it gradually become more these few days.

Please find a girlfriend and let my heart die to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment