Thursday, June 5, 2014

Where is he?

Does every girl needs to get married?

I do believe in marriage. Happy for those sweet and blissful couple walk into the red carpet and say "I do."

A few years back i make a resolution of not involve myself into marriage. I do not want to take up the responsibility. On the other hand, i know that God has creates man and woman in pair. Everyone will be finding his or her other half and get together to be one. I don't dare to tell my church friends that i am not interest in marriage anymore.

Which girl on this earth does not want to have a man who completely fit them with the good and bad point to be perfect? Those who doesn't might being hurt before or they see the bad side of it. Likewise to me.

Would you be happy when seeing someone you love deeply holding the hand of another out of the church after their marriage's vow? I think I can, but i have yet to reach that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment