Sunday, June 29, 2014

She widdened my eyes


It's a beautiful and meaningful Sunday!

I shall start straight away from 12 a.m.
I am with the youth "yamcha" (for a drink) at the new McD. It's not near but they choosed to go there for fun. These are all happened at Saturday night after choir practices. When we wanted to go back, the World Cup is just to begin. So, a few of them said let's sit down and have a look for 5 minutes but my group ended up for 20 minutes. Few of them insisted to stay and finished the match until the end.

12 p.m. Visiting.
CR, WC, SN and I went to visit a church friend at her shop. She's selling healthy products and she'll see how your health condition is at that moment. In the meanwhile she helps us to explain and give some tips on how to take care of your body. Then, she baked pizza for us. Yea, pizza is just for tea time so she treated us lunch. Next station is to go to her house and that's the core of the day.

She has gone through a lot in her life. Thus, her experience and perspective is much more far and plentiful than mine. Moving from one place to one place is one of her life "must do things". That's her different jobs requirement. Maybe is because she had encounter many different peoples around the world, thus she is able to read face features and body language well.

She is gifted with creativity, and wisdom. Even though she had no high education background compare to you and I, but she usually works above many people. She taught me that I should appreciate what I had now. Don’t demand for anything as one day, either the things will gone or you yourself died. Making sure that I should wake up early and sleeps early. That’s our body natural needs (organ need rest), don’t gives burden to it. Next is to always remember to keep a clean body. When you’re healthy, it is also a way to be obedient to your parents.

A few of us complain that we can’t have a good sleep in this place yet can sleep well in that place. She and I come to an agreement that it is a mentality issue. If you go to the country that is more worse that they don’t even have a cloth to wear. You would not complain anymore.

In everything, do it with faith. Read the bible and pray every day.

Besides that, her house is very comfy and it is mostly white. The house has a beautiful view and she has telescope.

Of course this is all summarize from her testimony of her life! I really learn a lot from her. If I miss out anything I will add on at another blog.

That’s the reason why I likes to meet different people so that I can learn more from them. Not everyone will go through the same situation but you can take it as reference. Perhaps one day you might face it or your friends. Everyone has their own unique and interesting story of his or her path of life.

Treats everyday as your last day and you will do the best in everyday's life!

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment