Monday, June 23, 2014

I smile for you!

I had never been to this frustrated before.

Feeling so weak and sick. Morning with my "sexy" voice I went for lecture. Everyone asking why did I sick so sudden. I don't know. Perhaps I need a full-stop or comma in my life.

I take up too many responsibilities just because I doesn't know how to say "no". Everything arrange in a sequence. Well, even my parents never treat me in this way.

My mind was thinking of finding someone to express out my feeling but I found none. I wish you are here with me, but then you surely will judge and say why I am so immature and it's just a small matter. It is so sad that no one at least could be there, listen to you. God is still the best listener that truly can understand me!

I don't want to have any credits to my work that I had done. However, at least you let me feel the sense of my existence. People just treated me like I am invisible. So, I do so much and you no need at least inform me? I am going to quit! I am not doing much but I have my limit. I AM A HUMAN TOO! You're right, it's an opportunity but I can't carry on. You never know unless you are wearing my shoes. I hope I have a cruel heart and a heart that doesn't care (busybody).

When a community is not of one heart...
I seriously have low motivation to continue. When everyone brings their own motive behind I feel so uncomfortable and fear. It is like hypocrite.
..
Every time when someone wanted to close to me I would put a barrier. When I slowly remove the barrier, then it's the time when that particular person slowly shows me sign of detachment.

I miss you, babe. Yea, our time is so different that you are still living at my yesterday (date). I miss the moment where our time was the same and we get to talk to each other so often. You are the one who treat me so good! Sorry for that, I have been so busy a neglected you.
..
No voice of mine.
I can truly understand how the feeling of someone who is dumb. When I no voice, I can't express what I want and I feel so fed up.
..
When I was queuing for fees payment, a male student came and asked "what are you queuing for?"
I answered "for fees payment".
"Take this number".
"Huh? Oh, okay! Thanks".
He went away, then when I look at the number.. it's my turn!
I immediately ran towards the counter. That guy helps me a lot, without him, I would have to wait for 50-70 peoples to pay their fees before my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment