Sunday, August 10, 2014

Accept who you are

Since last Tuesday I was busy with my exams and presentations and we had the least text. So, finally today in the evening I can talk with him but while waiting I fall asleep. I am so sorry because I always do that. This allows him to feels that I doesn't want to talk with him. In the end, we still manage to talk. 27 minutes, 6 minutes and 35 minutes. It could be longer but my friends asked me out for dinner.

I know what you mean. I know but thanks for that piece of information.
--
Hey, it would be different if you appear 3 years ago. Everything would be different. I might have do a little more effort and try to be with you. I might get wrong or misunderstand but I seriously will, definitely will. If I hurt you now, is for short-term. Finally I understand why Z told me to let go as soon as possible. Once a brother, forever a brother. okay?
--
Night, steamboat. What a full day! My stomach is always more expand on weekends. I need to do more exercise...

No comments:

Post a Comment