Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Don't start when not ready

Can I say I should feel sympathy for that girl? First, they appeared as couple. I never seen her before but slowly both of us have contact with each other and consider acquaintance. Now he said they are just very close friend. Hey, if you have no meaning of wanting to married with the girl then don't keep giving false hope. He realize there are some matter that are not common between them. Think before you make decision specially those important one and once wrong it will hurt others not only you yourself. Come on, leaving a scar in people's life is such a cruel act.
--
Today I had done two things and feel a little relieved. There are more to go. Tomorrow would be terrible, is later. Having class from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m.
--
I know your time is different from mine. It is either ahead of me or still at my yesterday. Beautiful creation of God that make it so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment