Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Are you serious or joking?

Jokes would let you feel humorous and laugh or smile.
Serious would allow people to feel formal and humorless.

I don't get when a person is joking to is serious all the time. I am like, serious all the time and that's why at certain stage of my life people address me 'serious'. Whenever a person told me something I would take it seriously and put it in my heart. I will remember it and wait for it to happen. Anyway, I'm so serious until the extend whenever people don't keeps his or her words I would get disappointed in spite people just talk crap. Disappointments always around me and that's not good for my health. I have to get the joke and just laugh like crazy. I do change but that's outwardly. Just for the purpose of cooperating with friends and families.

People always do not dare or want to close with me because I don't smile and whenever I don't smile, I look angry and fierce and serious. After they know me, they would realize I crazy and funny I would go.
--
She is afraid of rejection. It seems like it is almost the end of the story. Text everyday seems to be boring right? She knew that. It is like a curse. Finding the right one is hard, but even when you met, the time would we totally wrong.

Girl, be strong. You would fine one right one at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment