Thursday, August 14, 2014

WIthin preparation

3 more days to go. Face is crumple.
--
Started to read a few pages of notes. I really have short-attention spend. This should be the first time I listening to music while studying and music that S composed for me. Statistics' quiz is simply short and scary.
--
Yesterday it a great day for badminton. Complicated feeling had expressed but not all.
--
When you stop pursuing or seeking, it arrive.
Discussed the topic of marriage randomly during our break time. Found a friend who is in common thought with me. Both of us doesn't want to take the responsibility of marriage. It is not as easy as ABC. We still, encouraging people to get married. I hope she would find her soul-mate in the future. Happy because I am letting go little by little and living in the present at this stage of life.
--
Experience is indeed priceless and precious.
What would you change if you could go back and correct your past? So far, the best answer is "I would not correct my past because the past was how it shape me today." My past was broken but it taught me a lot that I think it is so unique and valuable. Last time, I wanted to change. One of it is I would not know him, but without knowing him, I would not able to see through so much of things. He is an eye-opener to me. Accept who you are first and slowly accept everyone. You will feel better although outwardly this world is slowly progressing to destruction.

Mistakes are meant for good as long as you don't repeat the same one.

No comments:

Post a Comment